Warrnambool Sleep and Respiratory Health Services
When it comes to providing patients affected with respiratory conditions or sleep disorders, we at Manse Medical aim to provide the highest quality care available. At our Warrnambool branch, we have a qualified team of medical professionals including doctors, respiratory technologists and nurses – all of whom are committed to helping you breathe, sleep and ultimately live the healthy lifestyle you deserve.
How to get to us
Free parking is available on the side of the building along Fitzroy Road. Disabled parking is accessible in the carpark at the front of the building.
Travelling by bus
no public transport options
Travelling by train
Warrnambool railway staion, Merri Street
Where is Manse Medical’s Warrnambool Sleep and Respiratory Centre?
Manse Medical’s Warrnambool Sleep and Respiratory Centre is located on Fitzroy Road, close to the centre of Warrnambool. If you need our services, you can easily find our centre as it is near several landmarks in Warrnambool such as Victoria Park.
Our sleep and respiratory consulting practice is located at 2 Fitzroy Rd, Warrnambool VIC 3280.
What services does Manse Medical’s Warrnambool Sleep and Respiratory Centre provide to diagnose sleep and respiratory disorders?
Our Sleep Services
Sleep disorders can be diagnosed by a variety of tests conducted by experienced physicians at Manse Medical, including:
- Sleep Snoring
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Various versions of these tests are conducted:
- Attending a Level 1 Sleep Study involves the patient staying overnight in a sleep centre or hospital, where trained Sleep Technologists record and analyse their sleep for signs of disorder. Furthermore, attended studies provide the opportunity for CPAP therapy as part of an individualised treatment plan under the guidance of trained professionals, which is the gold standard for addressing any sleep issues patients may be experiencing.
- In level 2 home sleep studies, the patient is monitored at home for signs of disorders, observing EEG, EOG, EMG, leg movements, airflow from the nose, snoring, heart rate and oxygen levels.
Our Respiratory Services
Manse Medical offers the following lung function tests:
- Spirometry, in which the patient breathes into a device called a spirometer
- DLCO gas transfer, in which the patient takes a deep breath and holds it for 10 seconds before exhaling
- Lung volumes, in which the patient breathes a certain way while inside an airtight chamber
- Bronchial provocation tests, in which the process of asthma triggers are recreated and examined in the patient
- 6 minute walk tests, in which oxygen-related measurements are taken while the patient walks
These tests are conducted by experienced respiratory technologists to ensure their effectiveness and accuracy.
A Lung Function Test is an effective and accurate way to:
- help the diagnosis of lung disorders
- assist your doctor in being able to offer specific treatment and management of your disorders
- monitor the lung function of certain disorders
- assess preoperative risk
- assess health status prior to employment
How can I contact Manse Medical’s Warrnambool Sleep and Respiratory Centre?
If you would like to contact Manse Medical Warrnambool sleep and respiratory reception, you can contact us via our website or directly by:
03 5331 8062